Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

"You're very color-coordinated today!"

 ... according to the Dean of my college this morning.


 

It was 65 degrees out today!  This is so odd for November in my neck of the woods - but it's not stopping me from wearing a scarf.  Nope.  Not stopping me.


Shirt - Faded Glory from Walmart, years ago

Jeans - Levi's!  19.99

Scarf - a gift from a friend.  She may have bought it at Tuesday Morning.

Shoes - out in the hallway.  I wore brown flats today. 




That is indeed only one scarf.  Hubby was confused this morning.

It's a gradient!
I apologize for some blurriness of the detail pictures - I don't know what my camera was doing this morning and I take all these pictures myself, sooooo...

 

 Bracelets (from top to bottom) - Made myself from leather lacing, gift from my parents while in South Dakota, and purchased at a foreign language teachers' fair, $5.00
Earrings - Local thrift dive, $0.50 

I guess it ended up being a very turquoise and brown kind of day.  Hmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment