Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thrifting successes!

I think my friend Katie is a good luck charm for thrifting - this is the second time I've gone out with her and come back with fabulous pieces!

All of these pieces/things are from one of three local thrifting dives here in my little town.
This is an amazing dress - it is nearly a sweater dress, but of a lighter knit.  The amazing part is the neckline:
I hope you can see that!  It's amazing and vintage and wonderful.
ALSO this dress fits like a GLOVE.  Which hardly ever happens because vintage runs small and I'm two different sizes.
Paid: $4.00 (and got two items free!) 

Next!
These are Dockers brand, and are a Long!  I see cuffing in my future.
Paid: $1.25

Accessories!  
This great little belt has never been worn.  I love the hexagonal buckle.
Paid: $0.50

I got a lot of black pieces today, but I'm finding the versatility of black to be to my benefit.
Paid: $0.50 a pair

Shoes!
These are like moccasins, except without the tassels or embroidery.  They are SUPER comfortable!
Paid: $1.00

Other!  I love books... what can I say!


Overall, a VERY successful day of thrifting! 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment