Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yesterday - Physically Active Fashion

On Wednesdays and Fridays I have a self-defense class in the morning, which dictates jeans and tennis shoes.

I didn't want to "not try" two days in a row, so yesterday I put together this:
I apologize for the tilted/reflection picture.  I should really convince Hubby to take these for me... but first I'd have to teach
him how to take a decent picture.
Jeans - so old it doesn't even matter.
Tank - Walmart several years ago
Sweater - Also from many years ago.  It's pretty sheer, and has a HOOD!  =D

My favorite part of this getup (and the inspiration for the whole look) is these babies:
 (insert obnoxiously large photo of shoes...)
Shoes - Handmade vegan, Goodwill $6.00

Because my neck was cut off in my outfit picture, here's a jewelry shot.  (Ironically the most flattering of today's pictures...)

Bracelet - ULTA $0.50 on clearance
Necklace - local thrift dive, $1.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment