Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Purple Scholar

Today I wanted to be
1) Comfortable,
2) Fabulous,
and
3) Wearing my new sweater

because today is my marathon class day.  (12 English majors, 1 amazing professor, 4 hours!)

This sweater is really dear to my heart for a single materialistic reason: It's one of the most expensive items I can remember purchasing.  That might become ridiculous to you when you see the price... but I guess I'm more thrifty than I realized.
It is also purple, which made my mother-in-law very happy.  <3

Tank - Hanes mens' undershirt!  Heathery beige/brown?
Button-up - Shopko, years ago
Sweater - ELLE from Kohl's, $19.99
Jeans - St. John's Bay from JCPenney, years ago

 It's a shame you can't really tell from that picture, but this sweater doesn't have any buttons, but is actually structured to nip in at the waist.  Love.

Now, see my ear!
A little better capture of the sweater color... plum?
Earrings - local thrift dive, $1.00

 Sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment