Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Owl Necklace Inspiration

I have a favorite little thrift store in my exceptionally tiny town where I can usually find at least one thing I can't live without!

The other day I came upon an owl necklace that I immediately snatched up.  (I had my mama's original from the 70s when I was a kid, but I lost it.)  It's not the sectioned kind (think F21's owls) but it's enamel with red eyes.

He was only $2.00 and has an AMAZING long chain, to boot. (That strikes me as an outdated phrase...)


Since I wanted to wear this guy IMMEDIATELY, my school outfit revolved around him.


 It's been unseasonably warm here so I'm working bare legs and skirts for as long as I can.
Head cropped off because Mark's talent does not lie in the area of photography.
Top - beige tank from Walmart years ago
Cardigan - Goodwill, $2.00 years ago
Skirt - local thrifting dive, $0.50  (It's not your eyeballs, there are stripes in the skirt fabric.)

No comments:

Post a Comment